Four Seasons Residence Club Costa Rica Selected Resale Broker
Capturing the exotic character of Costa Rica, each ocean-view villa of Four Seasons Residence Club Costa Rica is designed, built, and furnished to Four Seasons standards. Spacious, inspiring interiors are finished with indigenous wood and stone.
- Two-Bedroom Villas feature 1,900 square feet (177 square meters) of space – accommodating four to six people.
- Three-Bedroom Villas feature 2,400 square feet (223 square meters) of space – accommodating six to eight people.
INDOOR AND OUTDOOR LIVING SPACES
Sliding doors create a subtle transition between the indoor living space and the outdoor terrace – welcoming fresh ocean breezes and highlighting magical views. Watch the sunsets over the Pacific while monkeys swing by through the canopy of trees.
KITCHEN AND DINING ROOM
- Gourmet kitchen with state-of-the-art appliances, including dishwasher, double-door refrigerator and oven/stovetop
- Granite countertops and marble tile floor
- Fully equipped with cookware, tableware, linens and accessories
- Available services include grocery stocking, In-Villa Dining and custom catering by a Four Seasons chef
- Adjacent dining room with spacious table, set on a wood floor with custom area rug
- Dual master bedrooms – with an additional guest bedroom in the Three-Bedroom Villas
- Signature Four Seasons beds – including all linens – with lounge chair and ottoman for relaxing
- Armoire with TV and DVD/CD player
- Two-line telephone
- Spacious walk-in closet
EN SUITE MASTER BATHROOMS
- Double-sink vanity with granite countertop
- Deep soaking tub with marble deck
- Glass-enclosed marble shower
- WC in secluded alcove
- Kohler fixtures and Dornbracht accessories
- Four Seasons robes, towels, toiletries and vanity accessories
- Laundry room with stacked washer/dryer and ironing facilities
- Guest powder room with granite vanity and marble floor
Pacifico room layout examples
Residence Club and Costa Rica Resort Amenities
Look forward to a lifetime of unforgettable Four Seasons vacations – in the comfort and convenience of your vacation home. Dedicated Four Seasons staff members are always on hand to provide assistance, while acclaimed amenities await your enjoyment. With access to the amenities of Four Seasons Resort Costa Rica, your days and nights can be as active or as leisurely as you wish. Savor the peaceful seclusion and privacy, then enjoy the abundant options of Four Seasons restaurants, spa, golf course, tennis courts and swimming pools.
Just steps from your Residence Club, you’ll find an exceptional variety of dining options, which brings creativity and inspiration to every meal. Distinctive Four Seasons settings celebrate the beauty of Peninsula Papagayo with open-air seating and views of the Pacific.
Bahia – Offering the most sophisticated Latin American cuisine and providing a journey of indigenous flavors and textures, the talented local chefs showcase an array of organic and locally produced ingredients, prepared in a wood-fired open kitchen. This all-day dining restaurant starts the morning with a bountiful breakfast buffet, featuring an authentic Costa Rican Café Chorreado. For lunch and dinner, choose from grilled specialties such as fire-grilled prawns paired with locally grown heirloom tomatoes. Our al fresco setting is enhanced by ocean vistas during the day and starlit skies in the evening. With nightly live music, this is a wonderful gathering spot to share authentic culture and savory cuisine.
Añejo – Start your morning with an energizing Acai Bowl or a powering green juice. Our grab-and-go breakfast options are perfect for those looking for a quick bite on their way to a surf lesson or a day at the volcano. In the afternoon, Añejo turns into a pre-dinner destination with extensive cocktail repertoire serving top premium liquors and spirits selections. Añejo is the perfect venue for sharing light bites tapas-style and indulging in diverse gastronomies with an all-day menu (lunch and dinner).
La Reserva – Let our mixologist take you on a Latin American rum journey like no other. At La Reserva, you will experience our premium rums and have the opportunity to create your very own rum blend and infusions. During the day, this will be our Discovery Centre, where you can meet with our concierge to reserve and learn more about our wildlife and Costa Rican history through our tours and excursions.
Pesce – With a panoramic ocean view, this stylish restaurant brings Italian flair to Costa Rica’s abundance of fresh fish and seafood while also serving Italian delicacies such as antipasti, cheese, pastas and grilled meats. An upscale environment for a sophisticated night out.
Caracol – Located at the golf clubhouse, Caracol serves delectable steakhouse dinners and mouth-watering cocktails. Complete the night with endless skies perfect for stargazing.
Eating at home can be just as pleasurable as eating out. In-Villa Dining delivers exquisite Four Seasons cuisine to the comfort of your villa – at any hour you wish. Or have a Four Seasons chef come to your kitchen to custom-cater a special meal.
SPA AND WELLNESS
As a Residence Club owner, relaxing with a facial, massage or body treatment can be part of your daily routine. In tune with the natural wonders of Costa Rica, many Four Seasons spa therapies use indigenous ingredients, such as mineral-rich rainforest muds taken from the nearby Osa Peninsula.
Capturing the essence of Costa Rica, the Spa’s facilities include eight massage rooms, seven wet treatment rooms with showers and four facial treatment rooms. Hair and salon services are available, and the plunge pools, steam rooms and saunas are free to enjoy, even without an appointment.
Rediscover inner peace one chakra at a time during a guided meditation class of your choosing. Taught by wellness experts, each hour-long session will teach you relaxation techniques that you can take home with you.
Feel energy and vibrancy return to your body after a healing treatment at the Spa.
Live your dream and golf every day. As a Residence Club owner, you enjoy access to preferred tee times at the gorgeous Four Seasons Ocean Club Costa Rica, boasting views of the Pacific Ocean and Culebra Bay from 14 of its 18 holes. With 6,788 yards, this par-72 course was designed by Arnold Palmer to provide endless challenge and inspiration.
Four Seasons facilities include a driving range and putting green, along with a dramatic clubhouse, which houses a pro shop, elegant locker rooms and the ocean-view restaurant Caracol. Golf instruction and club rentals are also available.
POOLS AND BEACHES
Sip a cool drink while relaxing on a comfortable chaise lounge – whether by the pool or on your choice of two golden sand beaches. Your enjoyment is complemented by attentive Four Seasons service, bringing complimentary bottled water, Evian spritzes, chilled towels and delicious icy treats.
At the heart of the Resort – right between the two beaches – await three swimming pools immersed in lush landscaping and surrounded by spacious pool decks with abundant chaises lounges. Internet availability on the pool deck is commensurate with your in-room access.
Bahia – This 10,765-square-foot freshwater main pool is joined on either side by two smaller pools, with a nearby whirlpool grotto. Guests can enjoy an aquatic workout or relax in a comfortable chaise lounge, as Four Seasons attendants bring cocktails and complimentary fruit, water and other treats.
Serena – The adult-only quiet pool is steps from Playa Virador (the quiet beach), and boasts 40 lounge chairs, with a table and umbrella for every two chairs.
Blanca – The lively Blanca pool overlooks Playa Blanca (the activities beach). Surrounding the pool are 70 lounge chairs, with a table and umbrella for every two chairs.
Merely steps apart on either side of the property’s narrow isthmus, the two beaches offer on-site water sport activities include scuba diving, snorkeling, swimming, sailing, sea kayaking, windsurfing, fishing and boat tours.
Playa Virador – On the Pacific side, Playa Virador is the quiet beach.
Playa Blanca – On the Culebra Bay side, Playa Blanca offers sheltered waters for swimming and non-motorized water sports.
Keep up your exercise routine in the Resort’s spacious, state-of-the-art Fitness Centre. Work out with a range of cardio- and resistance-training machines, as well as inspiring fitness classes. Personal trainers are on hand for guidance and motivation. Afterwards, relax in the steam rooms and hot and cold plunge pools, and enjoy the luxurious locker rooms.
If you love tennis, you can make it an essential part of your Residence Club lifestyle. Four Seasons provides extensive facilities, located nearby at the golf clubhouse. Choose from four courts with Har-Tru clay-like surfaces.
Professional instruction and player matching services are managed by the world-renowned Peter Burwash International. Complimentary shoes for men and women are available upon request. Equipment and tennis accessories are available in the pro shop.
Residence Club Services
- Access to Four Seasons Resort Costa Rica at Peninsula Papagayo services and amenities with full signing privileges on site.
- Dedicated Four Seasons Resident Services staff are available to homeowners to assist in planning visits to the property.
- 4:00 pm check-in.
- Four Seasons Concierge will help you plan activities while you are in-residence.
- A la carte Four Seasons housekeeping and maintenance staff offer a variety of services to all home owners, including daily maid service and Perfect Villa Program.
- Grocery stocking services can fill your villa’s refrigerator and pantry before you arrive or at any time during your stay, with 24-hour notice.
- In-Villa Dining is available around the clock, or have a Four Seasons chef custom-cater a meal in your own kitchen.
- Laundry and dry-cleaning services are available – in addition to the laundry facilities included within your villa.
- Personal storage services allow you to leave behind small personal possessions, such as golf clubs, diving gear, photos and clothing.
Costa Rica is a playground for kids and their families. Go horseback riding or hiking, play soccer on the beach, learn how to scuba dive – or let our specially trained staff entertain the kids while the adults enjoy an afternoon by the pool or a romantic dinner for two.
- At the Kids For All Seasons program, children ages 4 through 12 can enjoy outdoor activities immersed in nature or crafts and games indoors with Tiquito, the Papagayo mascot, at our Children’s Centre. The activities for this complementary program change daily to always keep your children entertained.
- The Kids For All Seasons pool is where children enjoy their own 540-square-foot (50-square-metre) swimming pool with a shallow beach-style entrance, along with kid-size and adult-size chaises lounges in the shade nearby. A variety of pool toys and frozen treats are available at the toddler pool.
- The Tuanis Teen Center is named after the Costa Rican expression for “too cool” and is a clubhouse intended for teens-only. It is just steps from the basketball court and comes equipped with a flat-screen TV, DVDs, a pool table, PlayStation 3, Xbox 360, Nintendo Wii and complimentary internet.
- Learn together by taking a variety of lessons for all ages lead by on-site experts. Take a family-cooking, chocolate-making, or salsa-dancing class, join a tennis clinic or learn how to surf or sail.
- Other exciting activities include beach football, soccer, and volleyball, basketball, hiking, bird and wild life watching, local art exhibits, kayaking, snorkeling, and scuba diving.